Arnold for Cinema 4D (or C4DtoA) provides a bridge from the standard Cinema 4D interface to the Arnold renderer.
- Seamless integration with C4D: objects (instances, cloners, deformers, generators), MoGraph geometry, hairs, and splines.
- Support for native particles and thinking particles.
- Fastest interactive rendering (IPR) of all Arnold plugins, allowing fast preview of parameter changes without interrupting your work.
- Arnold Shading Network Editor, a node-based material editor.
- A comprehensive list of shaders and tools, including vertex maps and materials for each face.
- Volume rendering using OpenVDB.
- Rendering time for generating geometry using Arnold Procedural Node Delay.
- Native linear workflow.
- Team rendering, including single-frame distributed rendering.
- Support for third-party plugins such as X-Particle and Turbulence FD.