This plugin for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new physical cameras, physical light settings and LightMixer interfaces for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore 2.5.
Photographer 4’s exclusive features.
LightMixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the lights in your scene.
Radiation Mixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the radiation material in the scene.
Support for optical vignetting and vignetting textures for cameras.
An improved user interface for a more streamlined workflow.
Many small quality-of-life improvements and stability fixes.
Includes features from previous versions.
- Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, aperture, shutter speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV values)
- Physical light units (lumens, candela, lux) with color temperature and preset values
- Auto-exposure in the viewport
- Auto-tilt for lens tilt and Arkviz
- Motion blur control using shutter speed or shutter angle
- White balance using viewport selector
- Artist-friendly presets for each camera’s resolution
- Autofocus (single, continuous or tracking)
- Camera list and master camera with the ability to switch between cameras
- Now supports animations for physical cameras and physical lights
- Easy to use camera targets
- Render queue to render one or all cameras at once, save your images step-by-step as well as store them in a new render slot
- Focus plane to visualize the camera’s focus distance
Important note: Development of Photographer 3 has ended and the plugin will only receive compatibility fixes.