- Can’t use Photoshop paint bucket tool? I’ll give you some solutions.
- Select the layer when using the paint bucket. You can’t use the Paint Bucket tool if the layer is locked.
- If the layer is hidden and you can’t use the paint bucket tool, you need to unhide the layer.
- If the layer is not rasterized and you cannot use the Paint Bucket tool, right-click on the layer you are working on and select Rasterize Layer.
- The paint bucket color is the same as the background color or the same color as the selection area.
- Masked by the layer above, switch the layer order, move the layer you are working on up, or move it directly to the top layer.
- Opacity is 0. If we use the paint bucket tool, we will not see any color.
Photoshop Paint bucket tool not working