Physical Starlight and Atmosphere can simulate the programmed volume of the sky, sunlight and atmosphere, controlling the size and intensity of the sunlight, atmospheric density and color, stars, clouds, etc.
Supported Blender versions:
2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
In the top menu Edit – Preference – Add-ons – Install, select the corresponding version in the pop-up window and zip install.
Other features include:
- Visually accurate mathematical model
- Made for PBR and HDR workflow
- High dynamic range, use with tone mapping (filmic or aces)
- Earth shadow (belt of Venus)
- Unlocked viewer position – can simulate conditions at any altitude
- Consistency – sunlight, sky, and fog share the same parameters
- Performance – load and render faster than HDRI textures
- Small memory footprint